Starting your own business may be a long cherished dream and changing into a Director is that the most honourable position. As you all apprehend that to begin a corporation in Republic of India it's vital to urge the corporate registration through with the Registrar of firms and wish to follow the rules arranged down by the Ministry of company Affairs.
Suddenly there was a bout of confusion for all the administrators of the corporate by receiving messages from the Ministry of company Affairs to file the DIR- three KYC before the maturity date that was fifteenth Gregorian calendar month 2018 to hold on along with your prestigious position as a Director and keep the DIN standing Active.
So all the leased Accountants, Company Secretary companies were activated with this news and were needed to support their revered purchasers seeking for the main points and the way to travel concerning it.
As we tend to all square measure aware that the Ministry of company Affairs makes amendments and frames rules as per the businesses Act 2013, DIR- three KYC was conjointly introduced within the year 2018. In straightforward terms, i'd prefer to justify all concerning DIR- three KYC.
1. Name (as per PAN database)
2. Father’s Name (as per PAN database)
3. PAN of the Director (mandatory for voters of India)
4. Date of Birth (DoB)” (as per PAN database)
5. Personal Mobile variety and private Email Address
6. Proof of gift Address like financial statement or any Utility Bill within the name of the director with the right address, less than a pair of months previous.
7. Aadhaar is obligatory, if it's appointed. If not, then elector ID or Passport or license shall be connected.
8. Digital Signature of Director (Rs 800 are going to be requested if DSC isn't offered or DSC has expired)
Pre-requisites for filing the DIR- three KYC
1. The DIR- three KYC type must be punctually certified by a active leased businessperson/ Company Secretary/ Certified Management Accountant
2. The form ought to be uploaded beside the Director’s Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
3. For Associate in Nursing Indian subject, the PAN mentioned in DSC are going to be verified with the PAN within the DIR- three KYC type
4. For Foreign nationals, the name within the DSC and therefore the name within the DIR – three KYC type ought to match
5. Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) should have a far off address and mobile variety
6. In case of multiple DIN numbers, the Director must retain the oldest DIN variety and submit all the most recent ones by filing DIR five type.
So, all this exercise is completed by the govt. of Republic of India to create the business clear and authentic, and anyone or everybody can't be a Director. To be a Director in Republic of India, it's obligatory to possess your documents done as per the Indian Government standards.