FORMATION OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
We have rich experience in providing services for Formation of a Public limited company, Incorporation of Company in India, Online Company Registration in India and Company Registration in India. As per the governing rules, the incorporation of the corporate formalities is that the same everywhere India.
The Companies Act, 1956, under Section 3 (1) (iv) defines a Public Company as follows:
- It isn't a private Company
- The paid up capital is at a minimum of Rs 5 Lac or higher, as may are prescribed
- Is actually a private company, but may be a subsidiary of a public company
- Deemed Public Companies that are literally Private Companies. There are certain Private Companies that are deemed public under section 43 A,
Private Companies deemed to be Public Companies
- If 25% or more of its paid up share capital is held by one or by quite one corporate body.
- When the typical annual turnover (over the last three years) is over 25 Crores.
- If deposits are renewed or accepted from the general public post a call for participation that's made through an ad.
However, the companies Act (Amended) 2000, which is in effect from December 13, 2000 should intimate the Registrar and revert to their original status of being a private Ltd. company.